Re: Bibliography

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:55:45 -0700

> > I'm sure just about everybody's two-page heroquest bibliography
> would be extremely different. >>
>
> That almost looks like a challenge. Perhaps top ten sources not already
> listed, or listed by anyone else.

And just to prove that they listen to customers, Issaries has set up bibliography_at_... for you to send suggestions to, and they'll end up on the web.

I'll add Whale Rider to the list as a start. Filmed by and for Maoris, it is the story of the granddaughter of a chief attempting to fill the place of her twin brother (who died in childbirth) in the heart of her grandfather. Nice Mythic History, as well as "how do we fix the present" stuff going on.

Ellen and I give it two thumbs up!

RR
- Richelieu