Re: More Thoughts on Wounded Gods and Heroes

From: pradal_pir <pradal_pir_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:45:40 -0000

> But what their collective name is, and
> who some of these individuals are, I yet have no idea.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hi to all,
Why not simply, the "Broken Brothers", the "Broken Winds" or "Broken Thunders" ?
They will receive collective cult via the cult of Chalanna Arroy, Bevara, etc...
And cause there are many ways in the world of glorantha to Heal, "Broken
Brothers" could give special survival feats and/or special affinities to a cultist
who have an infirmity and decide to keep this infirmity.

Best regards,
Pierre