RE: Bibliography

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:39:33 -0400

Just so I can get my favourite young adult authors in there (yes far too close to forty but I still like reading stuff written for children and young adults),

Pretty much anything by Tamora Pierce http://www.tamora-pierce.com/ especially the Circle of Magic, Immortals and The Circle Opens series.

Lloyd Alexander's stuff like The Prydain Chronicles , The Westmark Trilogy and individual books like The Iron Ring and The Remarkable Journey of Prince Jen.

Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell's The Edge Chronicles - a world where rocks and trees float.

In the movie area.

I've quite liked every Myazaki movie I've seen, Princess Mononoke, Laputa: Castle in the Sky; My Neighbour Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service; and Spirited Away. All great fantasy and some great action, especially Laputa (my personal favorite). His Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro is good too.

Oliver