Re: Glorantha / Hero Wars Intro Guide

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:02:26 -0600

On 11/27/00 at 5:25 PM Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

>Some very good Ideas on "free candy" from Stephen.
>
>come to think of it, shouldn't Issaries print a small run of advertice
>HW booklets. Something that could be given away free at game stores, and
>that would give people a feel of what HW is like.
>
>I'd sure like to see this. Parhaps I'll start working on a such myself,
>if nobody at Issaries is interested at making them.

This sounds like an excellent idea. However, if it proves too expensive for Issaries to print and distribute for itself, why not have volunteers print and distribute the work for them? Issaries could come up with the content in PDF format, and volunteers (such as mine umble self) could print them off and distribute them at will.

Sound good?

Guy "According to" Hoyle

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To