Re: Re: hhhheeeelllpp mmeeeeeeeee...

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:35:26 -0500

Jeff wrote:

>--
>
>check your email

Jeff, again, thanks. I'm taking HeroQuest along with me tomorrow on the chance that I'll be able to run a pickup game, but I'm not exactly confident in my mastery of the rules at this point. The scenario you sent along was great, and I re-read Raining Fish and came to like it. I'd be a little bit more likely to run the High Pressure Front scenario off-the-cuff, I think, but I'm itching to run any scenario any god that vomits up fish ;-)

I AM committing myself to running a full-blown HeroQuest scenario at the next Games Day, in about 3 months.

Guy