Personal Goals

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:45:19 -0500

I don't have a lot of personal ambitions; I'm a pretty seat-of-the-baggy-old-pants kinda guy, not too many personal heroes or ambitions, etc. I don't really plan ahead; I take things as they come, often to my own financial dismay.

Here are a fewof things I wanna do sometime.

  1. Have a good conversation with Greg, preferably in the company of the Glorantha literati (Sandy, John Hughes, Nick Brooke, Martin Laurie, Mark Galleoti, etc.)
  2. Sit in one of Greg's games
  3. A night of incredible sex with a doublejointed nymphomaniac with paramedic certification.

Hey, I had to include the last one to maintain my membership with the Gamer Geek Guys club.

Guy (Hoyle)