Re: Tell me about the Kralori...

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:04:47 +1200

Bankuei:

>-Which books are out currently that have information on
>Kralorela?

Glorantha: Intro is the only Issaries book that actually describes the land although Anaxial's Roster describes some Kralori creatures. Other information is scattered throughout the RQ3 products such as the Genertela Book, Glorantha Bestiary, Gods of Glorantha and Elder Secrets.

www.lokarnos.com is the best place to start looking.

>-Dragons and Sages... Theism? Animism? Wizardry?
>Common religion? Someone help me out here...

Officially its the Magic that dares not speak its name. I would treat the Kralori as having all three types of magicians with a deeper secret necessary to become draconic.

>-The New Law War...any info available?

This vaguely rings a bell but you'll have to cite the reference.

--Peter Metcalfe