Future of the Empire

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:49:13 -0400

I noticed on Wesley's site (great site by the way) a political map of the Empire in 1634 and I wanted to know what is was reprensenting exactly.

http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/graphics/middle/maps/political1634_download.jpg

Are these the political divisions within an Empire meaning both Neo-Carmanian and Argrathi would be vassal of the same emperor? What is this Empire? Lunar? I doubt it?

Or are these all independent political entities that replaced the Lunar Empire when it collapsed?

Who are the Argrathi? Is it the result of Sartar invading Tarsh, Holay and part of Aggar? Is it the union of Sartarite, Tarshite and other Orlanthi?

Don't know if it is the right place to ak such things though...