Re: Re: Tell me about the Kralori...

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:26:35 +1200

At 03:30 PM 9/7/03 +0000, you wrote:

>I figured on Kralorela having all 3 types of magic, I was just
>curious where Dragons and Sages fit in, specifically, since the
>descriptions seemed a bit more organized and focused than a
>Common Religion.

As I said before, becoming a Dragon and/or Sage probably revolves around the acquisition of a secret.

>Finally, "The New Law War" is briefly mentioned in the new HQ
>book, on the map of hotspots and conflicts as:

>"Ancient deities transform themselves to overcome grim foes
>that rise from the Deep Mysteries" Also in the couple of
>paragraphs on Kralorela is a mention of omens and signs that
>big change is coming.

Ah. Looking at the location I see that it's between Kralorela, Teshnos and perhaps the Fethlon Jungle. Also relevant perhaps are the Hsunchen Tribes.

There's also the relevance of sunken Abzered which was a land that included both Kralorela and Teshnos and a land bridge that stretched to distant Vormain. The Deep Mysteries could be a Zabdamar plot.

--Peter Metcalfe