Re: Re: Tell me about the Kralori...

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 20:04:17 +1200

At 07:17 AM 9/8/03 +0000, you wrote:

>" There's also the relevance of sunken Abzered which was a land
> that included both Kralorela and Teshnos and a land bridge that
> stretched to distant Vormain. The Deep Mysteries could be
> a Zabdamar plot."
>
>What resources(books, online, etc.) would provide details as to
>this?

Missing Lands and Revealed Mythologies. That is, if you are prepared to make up details from the brief hints given therein.

>Also, while I understand that BECOMING a dragon or a sage
>would require a secret, I was actually more curious about how
>they were revered in the Gloranthan sense. That is, are Sages
>equivalent to Saints? Deities? Spirits? What about Dragons?

I think that the Kralori equate Sages with Dragons and that all are worshipped according to the method that suits them best - whether spirits, philosophical entities or gods.

--Peter Metcalfe