Kralori Keyword

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:22:51 EDT

Hi All,

 Will the dropped Pentan Homeland also be given a spit and polish and put up on the site? These great nomads are such a good enemy for the Lunars, Kralori, Teshnans and Bison Folk that it would be sad not to have them published somewhere. Or are we better using and adapting the Grazer Keyword for the Horse Tribes (I hae never been to good at differentiating my Kargzant from Yu-Kargzants.)

 I keep having a strong yearning to run a Taras Bulba inspired game within a redlands setting, lots of Kastoki Cossacks, Pentan Nomads and a nice 'civilising' trip for the local chieftains sons to the Orayan University in Palbar.

Simon Bray