Re: A Vanchite league--the Bright Eyes

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:49:10 +0100

>The release of HeroQuest seems an appropriate point to bring forth
>some material on Vanch and redeem those folk from those who call them
>thieves. The following is the first part of a Vanchite league, the
>noble family who rule part of central Vanch down to Penkranthos and
>the Oslir River.

Nice stuff. I'm planning a game and one of the players wants to worship Tunoral. Is there a basic HQ writeup of the religion anywhere ? Or some source I can look up which might help (Affinities are likely to be Light, Awareness ? Raccoon ? - Theft probably ought to be in a subcult)

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.