RE: Tell me about the Kralori...

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:38:07 +0100

Chris asked:

> -Which books are out currently that have information on
> Kralorela?

Issaries' free PDF "HeroQuest Voices" is *almost* out (I am told), and will include four pages of Kralori background: two pages of "What My Father Told Me" (by Mark Galeotti, new); two pages of "What the Priest Says" (by Greg Stafford and Sandy Petersen, revised by Mark G.).

I *expect* these will be highly compatible with Mark G.'s homeland spread on Pyramid magazine (which was, in fact, written first!).

Hope this helps! And glad to hear Lokarnos was useful!!

Cheers, Nick