Re: A Hushed Silence descends...

From: Craig . <pbem_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:22:30 +0800

Julian said:

Subject: Re: A Hushed Silence descends...

> >A hushed, almost reverential silence descends.
>
>It is blown away by a sudden, defeaning, blinding >thunderbolt.

>HeroQuest is HERE, HeroQuest is NOW, HeroQuest is POWERFUL

>YEE-HAAAAA !!!!!
>Julian Lord

To be silenced by the lack of arrival of anything remotely like HQ in my mailbox. Living in far-off Taiwan isn't the greatest sometimes.

Craig (still no cool book to play with. And hating you all for having it. Grrrr)

--
"WILL NOT GIVEUP HALFWAY, WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT FAYE"
The greatest Faye e-mail service. Provide e-mail, e-card, discussion forum and the latest entertainment news.