Re: Scotscon Goss

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:45:54 GMT

In message <5.2.0.9.0.20030911163359.00abd390_at_...> John Hughes writes:

>I've had a variety of private comments from folk indicating that Scotscon
>was a fine and wondrous weekend. One or two have been a little surreal -
>flamethrowers, eggs and mayonnaise?

I accept responsibility for the flamethrowers but deny the eggs and mayonnaise. In mitigation I refer you to Jane's Sun County pages and the reference to black gold.

>I guess just about everyone who attended has made it home by now and even
>caught up on your sleep. So how did it all go!? What's the goss? Who
>said/did what in the seminars, in the grouse? Enquiring minds want to know!

Loads of fun, loads of drink, very little sleep. I was too busy playing and running games to get to the seminars. The two Gloranthan freeforms died along with Graham's hard disk. Evil High Priest was good fun although I need practice in being evil enough for that. Carry On Up Camp David was an entertaining few hours, extravagently praised by many of those who played in it. Getting a bit off topic for this list though.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/