Re: HeroQuest/Hero Wars conversion notes online

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:01:00 -0000

On the whole, this has been dealt with in a rather hand-waving way --  write up your RQ character as a 100-word narrative, derive abilities from that at rate to suit. Quick 'n' dirty, admittedly.

Think there should be more? Write them up and submit them to online_at_...! I'm not fobbing you off, it's just that 'Issaries, Inc.' is very small, part-time, and often dependent on just this kind of initiative. RQ-HQ conversions aren't important enough to devote time to compared with, say, getting DP ready to go to the printers. But that doesn't mean that we're at all opposed to the idea!

All the best

Mark