Re: Digest Number 1414

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:06:02 EDT

In a message dated 13/09/03 01:36:24 GMT Daylight Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> http://www.alexicon.org/warriorqueen.html

 Hmmm....looking at the Times behind the scene report this might be..erm...interesting.

http://www.alexicon.org/texts/sundaytimes.html

 I can see no review, I saw no advertising and so I assume it was either really bad or not shown yet.

 I would like to point out I love the two experts on Time Commanders, who show their expertese by calling everything crap and throwing cocktail sticks at one another. The CGI is awful, but the factoid about woad is correct, although I have never been convinced by the patterns people use with it, surely it is better to cover yourself from head to foot.

Simon