Finally! Hooray

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz.oliver_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:23:13 -0000

Well I finally have my (metaphorically) grubby paws on a copy of Heroquest. Hooray again. Since all I've read are the credits on the inside cover I'll hold any comments until I've had a chance to peruse it. The cover seems pretty much in line with the other stuff the FLGS had in stock. (I must admit to being intrigued by Testament, the Biblical Roleplaying game. And also moved to nostalgia by the sight of a copy of Chaosium's Basic Roleplaying Rules. First time I think I've ever seen it by itself. Nice to see Good Old Burly Bob again:-))

Oliver