Re: Beginner's Exercise

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:19:02 -0700

- Richelieu

> Arquack is the last survivor of the Quawanwoli, the lost Durulz clan of
the
> Colymar. He was educated by his mother, a healer and dentist, until she
died
> in Starbrow's rebellion. Fleeing lunars into Beast Valley, he befriended a
dream
> dragon named Ourshknos, who taught him Auld Wyrmish, the ancient art of
Quack
> Fu, and introduced him to his dragon self. Finding a petrified dragon
tooth
> taught him he was not a rock. He enjoys stupid cigar tricks, long walks on
the
> beach, kneecapping lunars, and charming the ladies using the power of
Barry
> White.
>
> Arquack
>
> Skills

He needs keywords. Probably:
Duck (he gets the basic skills from the Species keyword) Occupation (Healer? Trained by mom...)
That'll add another dozen or more abilities to the list. The last sentence comes close to a "Laundry List" that a narrator might object to, but asince it is written in the style of a Personal Ad or a Game Show introduction, I'd allow it :-).