Malkioni Knight Errantry

From: yg_mac_logo <mac_logo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:51:43 -0000

I note that for Malkioni Knights to go off on long-term quests they should really take quite a retinue. Not only do they get a squire, and appropriate horses, but they require a Liturgist for their Blessings and Formulary Spells.

I find myself reminded of the greatest heroquest of English Literature - The Grailquest!

I spend my last points/narrative words and... step forward Brother Maynard with the Holy Hand Grenade of Arkat.

More horribly: Flaw - Minstrel Follower *accurately* retells hero's deeds.

The more I start to think in HeroQuest terms, the more I like this game. Must dig out Pendragon and find some vict... players for MGF in the Hero Plane.

Graeme