Re: Conversion (was Re: YOWIE)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:52:33 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Guy Hoyle wrote:
> Melisande's Hand is definitely one I'm looking forward to, as is
> Gaumata's Vision...

I second this. Gaumata's vision is, I think the only published scenario I've run pretty much as it was published (usually I just steal the nifty ideas and backgoundcolor). My version was called "Evil Dreams" and happened 1400ST, during the solitude of testing, as I think the desperation of the times gave the scenario added poignancy.

One of the greatest Glorantha scenario ever published. Bravo!

        -Adept