Re: [Scotscon] ScotsCon - The view from the registration desk

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:49:37 -0500

Having finally caught up with email after the trip that started with Scotscon, I want to add my late thanks to those of the other participants. I enjoyed it all, especially the opportunity to express my inner baboon. The other highlights have been amply covered, so I'll just add a 'me too' to the accolades of the other attendees. Thanks to all, staff and participants, who made to con so enjoyable.

-Andy

At 10:31 PM 9/12/2003 +0100, Graham Robinson wrote: [snip]