New Redjay episode available...

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:53:51 -0400

The writeup for the third episode in my Redjay campaign is now up and available on my website. You can find a link to it here:

Episodes Section:
<http://homepage.mac.com/viktor_haag/glorantha/index.html#redjayEpisodes>

New episode in particular:
<http://homepage.mac.com/viktor_haag/glorantha/journal/adv003-saving_mother.pdf>

The episode may veer rather strongly away from Gloranthan canon, as what seems to be going on is that our band of child heroes (with some mysterious new members yet to be identified) have just gone on a hero quest without really realizing it until afterwards! (What!? How is this possible?!)

The next adventure hasn't started yet, and won't for an other few weeks at least, so the next episode writeup is at least a month away.

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+