Re: Creekstream River in EWF

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:26:06 -0000

If I understand what you wrote correctly....

Best Description of Change can be found at Troll Pack, now perhaps Out of Print. It described the cataclysm before Pharaoh shattered Obsidian Palace of Only Old One (Ezakankekko).
http://www.glorantha.com/new/shadow_plateau.html

Pharaoh changed the river route when he killed the Monster at the Northeast of Plateau and dag New River westside of it.

TI
wrote:
> I was looking at trying to do a map of Dragon Pass and Holy Country
> in the time of the EWF. Anyway I was looking at the notes in King
of
> Sartar on the geography of the EWF and in particular the trip up
the
> Creekstream river (P 181). It implies here that the Creekstream
River
> under the EWF went all the way down to Karst. If you look at maps
of
> the area in 1620 then the Creekstream stops above the Shadow
Plateau
> and a different river flows down to Karst. This means that the flow
> must have changed since the fall of the Empire. Any ideas how or
why
> it changed ? My only clue was the silting up of the River around
> Delecti's marsh - is this the reason - or something else ?
>
> Gavin

Karse?