Re: Digest Number 1429

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:08:23 +0100

>I recall hearing mention of a regular HeroQuest column/feature in
>Pyramid. When is that starting? How often is it likely to run?
>
>(I check the Pyramid headlines every week hoping for more HQ goodness, but
>there's only been the Caladraland article since the game's release. I
>hunger for more.)

Well, the 'Campaign in a Box' column on Pyramid is officially 'regular', but that only appears every other month, so the frequency could be as low as that (assuming the plan to do such a column is active, of course). But I do know of at least one other HQ article (not by me) currently in the Pyramid slushpile, so I dare say it'll be appearing sooner or later. As for myself, I am planning on submitting some more Caladraland stuff, but what with work on my plate for Tradetalk, Unspoken Word and Issaries, I'm having difficulty finding time to do it...
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic