Re: Hero Wars poll

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 01:04:33 -0000

Interestingly low turnout so far to this one, even if one of the answers is "I don't use HW" - I cheated and answered what the range will be when I start "for real" once the Sartar books are out

> 2) Which of the planned players guides for HW are likely to be
> useful to you (pick as many as you like)? OK, so maybe everyone
> will just tick all of the options, because we're all completists -

I don't know if it is possible, (it might make a good followup poll if it is) but asking us to rank them in the order you'd like to see them, all else bring equal might be (a) interesting and (b) more useful. Even the Completists might prefer to see one book before another...