Voices mirrored

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:04:43 +0100 (BST)

> Looks like our top-secret research project to work
> out whether anyone
> gives a toss about Gloranthan merfolk has paid
> off... adjust the
> production schedule accordingly! :-)

They could of course have got that from the site logs, were it not for people like me messing up the statistics.

I have no interest in the merfolk of Glorantha. But I'm a completionist (what, you guessed?). And I'd noticed that line about Issaries welcoming mirrors. So guess what you'll find here?

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/voices/

I have the space (for now), I have the band-width (for now). Enjoy.

(And yes, when the one-file version is available, I'll have room for that, too.)

Jane Williams

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk