Re: Some Comments for HQV

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:16:12 -0000

I,ve read that in the real world the queue hairstyle was forced on the Chinese by the Manchus when they conquered China. My two contradicting sources state that this was done either to force the Chinese to adopt Manchu customs or as a method of identifying Chinese because it was NOT a Manchu custom. Either way I suppose that in Glorantha we can blame this on Sheng Seleris. He's probably responsible for nipple rings, too (ouch!).

                                                      Mark Mohrfield