Re: Hero Wars poll

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 18:06:19 -0000

Yes. The results do differ somewhat from the more detailed survey I sent out some weeks ago and I'd love to find out what the variables are (and whether or not there's any 'spoof' answers). However, many of various groups have apparenetly either 'just gotten started' wich is somewhat surprising. I think fewer people on the list than we thought are actually playing the game or have only started very recently. Sadly.

I think it will be useful for calibrating any future regional books and adventure arcs for writers.

Jeff