Re: Digest Number 1435

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:41:07 EDT

Hi All,

 There are new MIB Gm's for Heroquest now as well so the word is spreading and I think I found a new convert today. Since the release of Heroquest my regular group has boomed to upto six players at a time, I have even converted the notorious Straw Dogs to the system, why only two weeks ago I heard Loz Whittaker talking about HQ/Hawkmoon conversions. Tom Zunder is also running a discussion forum upon which HQ matters regularly arise. I also know that the children are getting into the act, I am GM'ing Tom's son Matt and Loz is about to run a game for his son Harry, my two girls are a little young perhaps, but who knows :-)

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word, the Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes of every kind. http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/