OiD questions

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:03:55 +0100

I need to make some choices when I run Orlanth is Dead, to fill in some missing information. I can do it my way, but I was wondering what other people had done.

Page 54 says that 'wyters that are not from Orlanth, Ernalda, or their kin' and the context of the otherwise clear statement that 'no wyter speaks' implies that only wyters associated with Orlanth and Ernalda are unable to speak. OK, but *which* wyters are 'from' Orlanth and Ernalda?

Pages 54 and 55 say that the Lunars have 'a thousand' soldiers at the Battle of Iceland. But how many Heortlings are there?