Re: Chaotic HeroQuests?

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:31:16 -0000

I was reading through the homeland writeups in HQ the other day and it occured to me that we realy need homeland writeups for the chaotic cults. The Puma People don't realy have a homeland, but it's still an ideal format for presenting an overview of their culture and magic. Similar 2-page spreads for Broo, Ogres, Scorpion People, etc would be very useful. Tradition writeups for the major chaotic animist religions such as Thed and Bagog, or cult writeups for the theist ones such as Krarsht would also be very useful and fun to do.

Simon Hibbs