Re: Hello, and first book suggestions request

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:48:25 +0200

Paul :

> I've been a fan of Glorantha since RQ II. It was the world itself
> that initially drew me. I loved the rich history, culture and
> religion, and how they all intertwined.

Welcome back !

> So, I'm ready to order HQ, and what I'm stuck on is which books I
> should start with, beyond the main HQ book. I can probably only pick
> up one, but I'm torn as to which one. Any suggestions?

If you can find it, the RQ3 box "Genertela : Crucible of the Hero Wars".

Simply the best.

It's sadly out of print though, so you may instead want "Glorantha : Introduction to the Hero Wars" ; or if the Orlanthi are your thing, and getting two extra books instead of one is OK, "Thunder Rebels" and "Storm Tribe"

Julian Lord