Re: Getting Going

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:23:55 GMT

Things like Cults of Prax, Pavis and Borderlands are still useful as background but need converting for use with HQ. There's some already done on www.issaries.com .

>>From the description of HQ I've seen (and I have NOT
>worked my way through the archives of this group or
>the other groups...), can you play a low-level type
>game and work your way up to the Hero Wars? I'd like
>to roam some old turf like Apple Lane, etc., before
>going off and righting the wrongs of the universe
>(!)...

The examples of play in HQ are starting characters which are not that different in level from starting characters in RQ although the numbers are different. You could use the rules at an even lower level such as food trollkin squabling over who's not going to be lunch although I don't think anyone has gone that far.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/