Re: Hello, and first book suggestions request

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:27:55 -0700

Paul

>Heh, I'd love to buy that one. I tried it out at my friend's place
>(he was lucky enough to find a Mac version at a gaming store). He's
>now running a RQ campaign based mostly on KoDP.

All versions of King of Dragon Pass run on a Mac. And on Windows. It's a cross-platform CD. (You will want to download the 1.7 update for your platform.)

I have no experience with Warehouse23 shipping, but they do stock the game. Any game store should be able to order the game through their normal distributors. Finally, you can check <http://a-sharp.com/buy/> (some of the stores listed might have let the game go out of stock, but it is still in print and any of them can reorder).

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com