Re: Carmanian Armageddon

From: Kevin McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:37:39 -0000

Fearing the Stark Fist of Removal to the Glorantha Digest...

I agree that Four Arrows of Light was the big Carmanian event - it slew the last Shah and began a long period of suffering, disorder, and strife. I had actually forgotten about the Einherjar at Four Arrows of Light, though. I was referring to the army of the dead mentioned in Fortunate Succession (pg 52), where some residents of Castle Blue (the Veth Ethdisi) brought an army of the dead to destroy the Lunars of Meglardirth.

So, we have two events within a few years time that involve the dead rising to fight great battles among the living. Scary times - and history will soon repeat itself, if I am not mistaken. Happy Halloween! ;)

~Kevin McD