Re: Uz Prophecy

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:57:31 -0400

> To confuse you further, the prophecy is subtly wrong.
>
> There will be at least two. **

Oooohh, now you are being helpful (:-)))

Ok, here is what I guess. Another attempt to bring a Komor born Mistress race will be attempted (although the first time was more an attempt to break the trollkin curse I believe. Or am I confusing things here...). This time, it will succeed. A new race 'somewhat' equivalent to the Mistress race (something ancient and familiar) will be born on and adapted to Komor and its cused light (something new and never known before).

A step forward into Uz past.

Two things tought. This interpretation seems a little bit to straight forward for Glorantha. If this interpretation is right, I suspect the Uz will somehow have to pay dearly for this...

Now tell me, how wrong am I (:-))