Re: New HeroQuester

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:19:09 -0700

Camo

>Page 58 states "At the start of each adventure, the narrator assigns
>each hero 1 to 5 hero points." I've interpreted this (as, it seems,
>have Tim & Jeff) as per session. I tend towards 3 but I might up it
>since I like to see the HP fly.

We had (Hero Wars) Narrators who did give the award at the beginning of each adventure; if it took multiple sessions, too bad. An obvious compromise would be to give 3 at the beginning of the adventure, and 1 at the beginning of a continuation session.

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html