Re: The perfect introduction fro beginners?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:47:29 -0700

Moah

>Greg Stafford in his Daedalus interview speak of newcomers being able to
>make characters having read only 2 pages of the game, so i'd like to
>know what two pages he's thinking about, none of them striked me as a
>self sufficient introduction to the world and the game.

I figured he was talking about the Homeland pages. It's a whole bunch of 2 pages. Really, all you need is the one for your own culture.

Hero's Book, while it's a lot more than 2 pages, does have a stripped-down version of the basic rules. (One thing I liked about it is that all the examples are different.)

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html