Re: HQ Character Sheets

From: hogscape <hogscape_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:51:08 -0000

> I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. If your ability is 17,
your
> target number is 17 and so are your AP.
>
> I guess you may mean you want to write down standard augments and
the
> effects of followers, but you may not have time for a complete set
of
> augments, and a follower might not be available. Plus, depending
on
> how you're forced into a contest, you might be starting with an
> unusual ability.

Yes, that's what I mean't - as you see in some published scenarios, NPCs have a summary of their APs and Target Numbers listed below their stats for easy reference. I'd like to be able to breakdown hero's Extended Contest information so players aren't fussing about what might be applicable at the start of said contest.

Example:
Fight with Spear & Shield
Target - 10W2 including +10 equipment, +7 Auto-augment (magic) etc. APs - 67 including +17 from follower

Something like that anyway...