Re: Couple questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:29:53 -0800

Moah

>My second question is about the gloranthan background given in the Hero
>Quest book. It mentions the death of Orlanth and hunt for Boyant. Since
>I'm planning to run the Sartar rising adventures, I was wondering if
>these were spoilers for that, or if they were independant.

I think it would depend on when you start your game. If you think they will be spoilers, tell your players that anything in the book that dates from your game's future are prophecies, which may not come true.

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html