Re: Re: Couple questions

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:12:28 +0000

>David Dunham wrote:
>
>> I think it would depend on when you start your game. If you think
>> they will be spoilers, tell your players that anything in the book
>> that dates from your game's future are prophecies, which may not come
>> true.
>
>What I meant was "are these events the results of the Sartar Rising
>campaign, or
>are they independant from it?"
>
>(I consider Sartar Rising to be the three books: Barbarian Adventures, Orlanth
>is Dead and Gathering Thunder).

My (far) less eloquent but simpler answer is that "Orlanth Is Dead!" is set at that time and assumes those events. Playing the scenarios as written does not give a chance to save Whitewall or prevent Orlanth's "death", but knowing that those events are going to happen is a bit of a spoiler.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.