Re: Digest Number 1463

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:19:30 +1100

At 12:34 2003-10-30 +0000, you wrote:
>I hope this answer had something to do with your question. :)

Ah, who cares? - when John writes something, it's worth reading...

And speaking of worth reading, I've just got my hands on a copy of Penelope Love's "The Widow's Tale" which has been published by the Chaos Society. Last time I read it was in rough manuscript form and it's nice to finally hold it as a real book. I'm going to show it off at our Book Group next week (currently reading "Stiff" by Shane Maloney), and embarrass the notoriously diffident Penny.

Regards,

Mike