Re: (OT) Life, The Lozenge, Everything...

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:43:57 +0100

I fully agree, I've been reading books 1 and 2 for my son(12), and he loves it. But we're behind schedule with book 3, because we started on Stravaganza by Mary Hoffman, see also http://www.stravaganza.co.uk/ and Harry Potter 5 is due out this week in Dutch. It will be difficult to decide how to continue.

Henk