Chaos bashing Orlanthi

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:10:17 -0000

Hi to all,

I have a question about a specific situation:

in an heortling society (Pavis County), if heortlings need to deal with serious chaos powers (eye of wakboth magnitude), but I (as the narrator) do not allow them to find Bullmen to hire due to Tyrannical Lunar Grip (TM), do their Storm Pantheon affiliation allow them in extraordinary circumstances to summon the power of Urox or would you think it's an over stretch of the rules?

Woudn't this fact (if allowed by the narrator) be liable to abuse? If heortling communities can appeal to specific gods like Urox even without Uroxi, what need do they have of Uroxi in their societies at all?

ciao,
Gian