RE:Re: Magical Weapon Heroquest: Sandals of Darkness

From: Hallier, Wilfried <vingo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:50:23 +0100

> You can always derive the heorquest inherrent in "Finnovan's
> First Raid" in which the young god discovers his powers.
> Its on Oliver's lovely, lovely website.
> Jeff

I've also found ISS BA:SR1 p42 'Girding of Finovan' ? But my problem is the Black ox taken from a previous raid. On our last HQ game, a won black bull (from a raid) was sacrificed to Humakt to gain war power for the entire tribe. So I can't reuse the 'Black Ox' for a while.

> There's nothing official, but Thieves' Arm does have the
> myth by Simon Phipp and written-up heroquest by Jeff Kyer.
> Mark

UW "Thieves'Arm" p45-47. Thanks.

A fourth possibility:
Also, in UW Uz p60-61. A Hooman can gain a magical ability: Walk in Darkness or Fly in Darkness or Gerak Kag's Jump.

The magical ability better fits, I feel. But all are interesting story.

Thanks for your lights on darkness powers ... Wilfried