Re: Pol Joni and worship

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:04:52 +0200

On Tue, 05 Dec 2000, Ian Cooper wrote:

> misapplied worship of some Praxian entities ie.e theistic worhsip of
> Waha and Eirithra (I quite like the idea of this - a sort of balance
> to the Nomads misapplied owship of Heorting deities.

I don't think that they have any motivations to do that. Eiritha certainly doesn't have any magic to help horses and their tribe surely wasn't a part of survival covenant.

I also think that Nomads are more at home in the wastes and therefore the Pol Joni don't need any balancing. Pol Joni don't have suitable magic for many situations.

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master