Bad Joke

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:10:46 -0000

This one sprung in my mind this morning while driving to work...

A lone herd mother meets an Iron Mostali in the middle of Prax.

The Mostali has a *huge* automatic musket, a rotating halberd, a forked pistol and a hundred frammentation grenades and is protected by a 3 inches enchanted iron armor.

The herd mother is accompanied only by a small earth spirit.

She says: "If you had encountered me in the old days of RQ1, RQ2 or RQ3, my dear dwarf, I would be doomed. But this is HeroQuest!"

"So what?", sputters the Iron Mostali in a cold, metallic voice.

(...)

"This is a Gatling!", says the Eirithan, smiling in a soft tone.

Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat!!!!

Ok, your not requested to laugh...

Ciao,
Gian