Re: Dundealos info, lost clans

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:32:46 -0000

> Picked this info from Jane Williams site. Not sure of the original
> document for this info - anyone else know?

I seem to remember getting most of that by going through back issues of "Tales". Couldn't tell you which one had that snippet in, though.

In the meantime, I know of one other clan that did a vanish. The White Quartz, of the Kheldon. More or less wiped out in 1602: there are a few ex-members left, but it no longer functions as a clan. By the early 1620s it's being re-formed as a Vingan war-band (sort of). Whether or not this helps with the original question depends on when you wanted your player's clan to be wiped, and whether you wanted a plot-hook into the Resistance. (When/if Kallyr finds out that he exists, she's going to come over all protective, and that won't necessarily be good for his health).