Examples...

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:01:25 +0100

What I would really have appreciated (not only in HQ but HW and published, web or otherwise) mateial is advice from scenario writers on whether _they_ concieved of a particular scene as a simple contest or an extended one. I know that when to use each type of contest is a personal taste type thing but I would have liked some suggestions - paticuly in the main HQ rulebook which is supposed to help...

frex - in the first scenario in the book (er.. rackiing brain to remeber its name) did the authers ( Dave Camo and Mark G if I remember aright) envisage the Gagarthi ambush as an extended conthest or the scene at the rival cheifs hall at the end, or both (bearing in mind lots of advice on this list and in the book about not overdoing extended contests).

Cheers,

Dougie.

"Do you want to make it impossible for
anyone to oppress his fellow-man? Then